Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

7 DYNASTY CARDS... @#$%^&

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollx8

Jul 3, 2013
Fishers, IN 46038
As you ALL know I never buy boxes but I thought I splurge a little for the Holidays....

I bought 7 boxes from various sellers on "th'ebay" .... All were perfectly sealed no worries about that.... Averaged $280 per box..

When I open them... 4 out of 7 cards have smudged autos....

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...

Just like the Tribute release.....

So Again I stand strong on my opinions of busting boxes... I'll let everyone else spend their hard earned money playing the lottery & accumulating white boxes of endless amounts of base cards that have no value.... & I will continue to buy pre-opened singles & get the cards I actually want!!!!!!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
7 DYNASTY CARDS... @#$%^&

Assuming they can/will fix it, I'd love the actual cards you pulled though!!! Particularly the A's McGwire and the Farrell and a Mariner Griffey is sweet! Sad this has happened again though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
From being from different sellers you did AMAZING! At least the Griffey wasn't smudged. Hopefully Topps can replace/redo the autographs. Best of luck to you, let us know if you need any thoughts on your approach to Topps if you end up doing that.

Bane50

Feb 14, 2010
Just an observation. Both of the McGwires sold on eBay from two different sellers on the same day. There was no mention of smudged autos in the listings.

Rollx8

Jul 3, 2013
Fishers, IN 46038
I have to apologize & clarify as my frustration is about the smudged autos (which is the actual point of my thread) & I didn't even think twice about giving a play by play...

So AGAIN, I do apologize & here is the run down....

I bought 7 boxes worth of Dynasty, 2 of those were already opened (the Mcgwires) & the other 5 I opened...

Please see the pic of my purchases...

There were not any smudges on the Mcgwires when I got them in hand so I have no issues with the sellers of the Mcgwires.... I gave them positive feedback I looked at them front & back admiring how nice the cards looked... again no issues with them...

I get the boxes in, open them, & some of those cards had smudged autos....

I look at the Mcgwires again comparing them to rest of the cards that I opened & noticed they smudged..... I'm guessing from to much ink gel when signed & when flipped over back & forth the ink sticks to the case ( I really have no idea guys, sorry )

This morning, looking at the cards again, I now notice the Will Ferrell has now smudged.... I'm guessing from to much ink gel when signed & when flipped over back & forth the ink sticks to the case ( I really have no idea guys, sorry )

Now, 5 out of my 7 Dynasty cards have smudged autos regardless how I obtained them, opened them, or whatever.....

I'm frustrated & posted it because after paying close to $2,000 on a premium product, it has flaws... just like the Topps Tribute release...

I hope I've clarified this & gave more insight to how & why I'm frustrated....

My post is just to inform you that I've had bad luck with Dynasty so just a heads up when buying this product as you maybe disappointed even if you pull an awesome card....

Members online

Latest posts