Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

---------Wednesday Morning Thread----------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all. Where's Dustin this morning? Or should I say last night ;). This fog is killing me in the mornings, the weather needs to decide hot or cold!

Hope everyone has a great one!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Good morning all. Where's Dustin this morning? Or should I say last night ;). This fog is killing me in the mornings, the weather needs to decide hot or cold!

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
One Saturday, as Mom was finishing the dinner dishes, my father stepped up behind her. "Would you like to go out, girl?" he asked.

Not even turning around, my mother quickly replied, "Oh, yes, I'd love to!"

They had a wonderful evening, and it wasn't until the end of the evening that Dad finally confessed that his question had actually been directed to the family dog, laying near Mom's feet on the kitchen floor.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Diggin' The Stones first thing this morning.:cool:
For those that may have missed it, check out the last post from yesterday's MT.
Thanks, Barry!

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning! Thanks not only to Barry for the post yesterday, but all of those on here who do things for others that we will never know about!
DANNY

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

One Saturday, as Mom was finishing the dinner dishes, my father stepped up behind her. "Would you like to go out, girl?" he asked.

They had a wonderful evening, and it wasn't until the end of the evening that Dad finally confessed that his question had actually been directed to the family dog, laying near Mom's feet on the kitchen floor.

Funny Stuff [MENTION=1759]magicpapa[/MENTION]

Chilly morning here in Cincy. I agree, needs to either be cold or warm. Messing with my allergies.

Fordman

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

I am normally off on Wednesdays so I sleep in lol

lol

Good morning. Light snow here this morning.

dd09846f-7f0d-4b12-a7fe-84576a16eec5_zpsagogi3fq.jpg

Wish Dawson had one of these!