Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT Anyone trying to build the 2001 Topps Heritage set I can probably help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
I am trying to reduce my collection and have a lot of Topps Heritage from 2001 to 2004 if I remember right. I am looking to sell or trade these cards and I figure I could help any of the set builders. I can come up with a list I am gauging the interest before putting in the time to sort through them.

jzeiter

Nov 11, 2013
Heritage

I am trying to reduce my collection and have a lot of Topps Heritage from 2001 to 2004 if I remember right. I am looking to sell or trade these cards and I figure I could help any of the set builders. I can come up with a list I am gauging the interest before putting in the time to sort through them.

I am trying to put together a 2001 Heritage set. Looking to purchase a lot of the cards I need. LMK what you have to offer.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I need 30 or so SPs from 2001 Topps Heritage. I can send over a list of what I need in the morning. I also need 107 chromes :)

chris19978

Aug 30, 2011
Anyone else I made 2 sales so far. I looked and I figured the going rate on commons I put at 25 cent, SP 50 cent per common and the bigger name players varies. I try to get enough sold to where I will just not charge shipping. I have about a box and a half of these cards.

Members online