Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

08 Heroes Case Break and 07 & 08 SPA Box break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

adamondo5

Feb 25, 2009
Last night I busted a case of 08 heroes and a box each of 07 and 08 SP Authentic. Here's the resutls!

Heroes-

Jerseys /200

Tony Gwynn
Bill Hall
Aaron Harang
Joe Mauer
Nolan Ryan
Kevin Kouzmanoff
Vlad
Justin Verlander
Brian McCann
John Lackey
CC Sabathia
Roy Oswalt
Ryan Braun
Papelbon/Manny/Varitek/Ortiz Quad

/125

Pedro
Roy Halladay
A-Roid
Rich Harden
Ernie Banks
Steve Carlton
Mark Mulder
Andrew Miller
Corey Hart
Bob Gibson/Jake Peavy Dual

/50

Jorge Posada
Hunter Pence
Carlos Zambrano

Autos-

Aaron Harang /150
Corey Hart /100
Chin Lung Hu /100
Josh Hamilton /150
JR Towles /150
Matt Cain /150

And then my favorite card of the break. In my first case I broke of heroes I pulled a Frank Thomas auto /5. It was my first big hurt auto I pulled (I have over a thousand cards of his) I later found out he signed a TOTAL of 5 cards in the whole product! Well, in this case, I pulled another one!!! I now have numbers 2/5 and 4/5. Very happy about that!! HUGE PC hit. But anyways!

Jersey Autos-

Rich Hill (UGH) /75
YAZ! /10!! Awesome

I got one patch auto in the case. It was a Pedro Martinez 2C Patch Auto /19!! Sweet!

I also got 3 Patches in the case.

Edinson Volquez /25 4 Color patch
Tom Gorzelanny /25 3 Color patch
Jermaine Dye /25 3 Color patch

The YSL Jersey card was a Roger Maris (second one of his I've pulled)

Next up was my 07 Authentic break. Got a Redemption (already redeemed) for a Phil Hughes BTL and a Dan Haren Letter "L" /25

Last was my 08 Authentic Box. Got a Eddie Bonine RC Auto /899 and a Ian Kennedy Jersey/Auto /699 Then....

2008 MLB SP AUTHENTIC BY THE LETTER VETERANS AUTOGRAPHS VARIED #ING CD # BL-DJ
PLAYER NAME: DEREK JETER

Thank you and good night. I will probably be redeeming the Jeter since I know he already signed the cards (one on the bay went for $215) Everything else is FOR SALE only. Everything that doesn't sell on the boards will end up on the bay!

Adam

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Nice break. I love the parallels. I am trying to complete a Youkilis rainbow. I am looking for the Lt Blue #'d to 49 and the Purple #'d to 25. If you happened to get one of those, please send me a PM and I would love to make an offer or trade for it. Thanks.

Wayne

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
Nice break...a lot of the members here are trying to put together Hero rainbows for players. I'm trying for Kelly Johnson.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts