Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Congrats Junior

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Magicpapa, I'm glad I could help you with your collection all these years..

I was lucky enough to see Junior play in Seattle until he left the 1st time and when he came back..

rsmath

Nov 8, 2008
time for exploiting Junior Griffey! I can't believe Griffey Jr. got in the HOF before his number was even retired by the Mariners!

Griffey Jr. should charge an appearance fee for his August number retirement weekend in Seattle and get a cut of the merchandise sales. Pretty obvious the Mariners did not care about him since they couldn't bother to make the obvious number retirement within a year of his retirement.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
time for exploiting Junior Griffey! I can't believe Griffey Jr. got in the HOF before his number was even retired by the Mariners!

Griffey Jr. should charge an appearance fee for his August number retirement weekend in Seattle and get a cut of the merchandise sales. Pretty obvious the Mariners did not care about him since they couldn't bother to make the obvious number retirement within a year of his retirement.

It's not the first time they have exploited him..

They had a Griffey returns back in June of 2007. They had him sign several hundred baseballs for charity when he returned.. They sold them in the team stores and sold out within 20 minutes.. So much exploitation!!

:)

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
It's not the first time they have exploited him..

They had a Griffey returns back in June of 2007. They had him sign several hundred baseballs for charity when he returned.. They sold them in the team stores and sold out within 20 minutes.. So much exploitation!!

:)
griffeyreturns.jpg

griffey0718

Jan 16, 2016
very cool article. congrats and honor to your collection.

나의 SM-N900K 의 Tapatalk에서 보냄

Members online

Latest posts