Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lakers Championship?

Lakers Championship?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ostrander111

Aug 7, 2008
PA
With Kobe, gasol, Bynum, and odom they are pretty much going to be unstoppable. what do you think?

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
NO WAY!!!!! Kobe has slowed down on the defensive side and im not just saying that. You could tell in the finals and in the olympics as guys were blowing past him easily. Now he has alot of miles on those legs, so he bound to not be as fresh, but he has gotten alot smarter basketball wise, still they wont do it. They wont even get to the finals again. Go CELTICS :D

ostrander111

Aug 7, 2008
PA
mlbsalltimegreats said:
NO WAY!!!!! Kobe has slowed down on the defensive side and im not just saying that. You could tell in the finals and in the olympics as guys were blowing past him easily. Now he has alot of miles on those legs, so he bound to not be as fresh, but he has gotten alot smarter basketball wise, still they wont do it. They wont even get to the finals again. Go CELTICS :D

:evil: Celtics :evil:

mlbsalltimegreats

Aug 7, 2008
ostrander111 said:
mlbsalltimegreats said:

:evil: Celtics :evil:
:lol: :lol: :lol: I will be honest and say I was not a Celts fan till Garnett went to Boston. I am a huge Kg fan as I have followed him from his rookie year. So when he left the Timberwolves I had to follow him and Root for Boston from day 1. Now I also half to admit that in no way did I think they would win it in their first year with KG as I thought they would get far the first year and then win it this year, well I was wrong and it was the first time I have ever been so happy for being wrong. Obviously when they got to the final I knew they would win. I honestly think Kg and Ray allen and Pierce have what it take to win it one more time. After this year I am not sure as Lebron is taking over the League. Love him or hate him he's good and only going to get better and that's hard to believe as you would never think that the guy is only 23 years old and has not even reached his prime yet :eek: but Im Kg till the wheels fall off. I think Kg has another 4 good years left in him.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Had Bynum not gotten injured, the Celtics wouldn't have had a chance. But he did get injured and the Celtics took it all. Kobe is getting lax on defense and for some reason only plays one half every game, usually the second. But still there is no one better. It will be real interesting this year but should all the Lakers stay healthy, not even the Celtics will be able to stop them.

Members online

Latest posts