Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Sick, sick card just sold -- Michael Stanton style

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ian Stewart

Aug 7, 2008
My mouth dropped when I saw this bad boy:

[ebay:1ujldy5k]130296434202[/ebay:1ujldy5k]

Thoughts on the price? Obviously, Wossa has no limits, but I don't think it was too bad a price.

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
If he continues to put up the numbers he did last year, its a steal. I dont think I would have gone that high, though. I do remember when 08 draft came out 2 Posey Reds got $1500..

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Jaypers said:
Has the Super surfaced yet?

Not yet on the Superfractor. Maybe $1,400 was low for the Contenders Championship Ticket Mike Stanton #1/1 I sold him.

Allen

adamondo5

Feb 25, 2009
Just curious who this Wossa guy is. I see his name everywhere. What boards does he post on? From what I've gathered he has an insane collection I would like to see!

G

Ian Stewart said:
My mouth dropped when I saw this bad boy:

[ebay:1crvt8a8]130296434202[/ebay:1crvt8a8]

Thoughts on the price? Obviously, Wossa has no limits, but I don't think it was too bad a price.

thoughts: stop wasting your life searching for expensive things you cant afford

Jays_Cards

Jan 1, 2009
One-One said:
[quote="Ian Stewart":2ggt91ge]My mouth dropped when I saw this bad boy:

[ebay:2ggt91ge]130296434202[/ebay:2ggt91ge]

thoughts: stop wasting your life searching for expensive things you cant afford[/quote:2ggt91ge]

His collection is very, very sick, and Im sure if he wanted it that he could afford it..My thoughts: stop talking down to people you dont know..

ryanhoward06

Aug 7, 2008
Jays_Cards said:
[quote="One-One":1sddo1h4][quote="Ian Stewart":1sddo1h4]My mouth dropped when I saw this bad boy:

[ebay:1sddo1h4]130296434202[/ebay:1sddo1h4]

thoughts: stop wasting your life searching for expensive things you cant afford[/quote:1sddo1h4]

His collection is very, very sick, and Im sure if he wanted it that he could afford it..My thoughts: stop talking down to people you dont know..[/quote:1sddo1h4]

He's just a troll.

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
ryanhoward06 said:
Jays_Cards said:
[quote="One-One":35ep7dzj][quote="Ian Stewart":35ep7dzj]My mouth dropped when I saw this bad boy:

[ebay:35ep7dzj]130296434202[/ebay:35ep7dzj]

His collection is very, very sick, and Im sure if he wanted it that he could afford it..My thoughts: stop talking down to people you dont know..[/quote:35ep7dzj]

He's just a troll.[/quote:35ep7dzj]

I though it was she.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
ryanhoward06 said:
Jays_Cards said:
[quote="One-One":1mlchfvr][quote="Ian Stewart":1mlchfvr]My mouth dropped when I saw this bad boy:

[ebay:1mlchfvr]130296434202[/ebay:1mlchfvr]

His collection is very, very sick, and Im sure if he wanted it that he could afford it..My thoughts: stop talking down to people you dont know..[/quote:1mlchfvr]

He's just a troll.[/quote:1mlchfvr]

highly doubt he's a troll. he's bought a ton of high-end stuff and has posted it here.

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
adamondo5 said:
Just curious who this Wossa guy is. I see his name everywhere. What boards does he post on? From what I've gathered he has an insane collection I would like to see!

No one really knows who Wossa is...many of us would pay to see his collection though

thenumberonemetfan

Aug 7, 2008
Bronx,Ny
J.O. said:
ryanhoward06 said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":3vs4mgn3][quote="One-One":3vs4mgn3][quote="Ian Stewart":3vs4mgn3]My mouth dropped when I saw this bad boy:

[ebay:3vs4mgn3]130296434202[/ebay:3vs4mgn3]

His collection is very, very sick, and Im sure if he wanted it that he could afford it..My thoughts: stop talking down to people you dont know..[/quote:3vs4mgn3]

He's just a troll.[/quote:3vs4mgn3]

highly doubt he's a troll. he's bought a ton of high-end stuff and has posted it here.[/quote:3vs4mgn3]

And that means what.The guy with all the insane vintage patch cards in his sig was a huge troll.

J.O.

Aug 7, 2008
thenumberonemetfan said:
J.O. said:
ryanhoward06 said:
[quote="Jays_Cards":1eskrobn][quote="One-One":1eskrobn][quote="Ian Stewart":1eskrobn]My mouth dropped when I saw this bad boy:

[ebay:1eskrobn]130296434202[/ebay:1eskrobn]

His collection is very, very sick, and Im sure if he wanted it that he could afford it..My thoughts: stop talking down to people you dont know..

He's just a troll.[/quote:1eskrobn]

highly doubt he's a troll. he's bought a ton of high-end stuff and has posted it here.[/quote:1eskrobn]

And that means what.The guy with all the insane vintage patch cards in his sig was a huge troll.[/quote:1eskrobn]

idk it seems like most of his posts are good and then some are rude, like many others on these boards

Members online

Latest posts