Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UD QC at it again...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
UD's quality control department:

careerbuildercomchimpanze.jpg

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Screwed up pretty bad there huh.But why Getzky with Jeter and King James.Why not put something more contemporary like a Crosby auto on there?That would have been more fitting.

EmeraldRain

Aug 21, 2008
Seattle, WA.
At least Jeter and Gretzky played during the same time. I'd actually say LeBron is the odd man out, but it doesn't matter, since UD can't get anything right. Jordan would be more fitting on that card than LeBron. A case can be made either way though but thats how'd I'd prefer it.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I don't see a problem. UD just stands for Upside Down.

That is some serious bull---- there. On a card of that caliber, you'd think they would take extra steps for quality. Ha! What was I thinking.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Like i mentioned this isn't the first time that UD has put a Gretzky auto upside down, i found a pic of another one....

3136tc2.jpg

I posted that triple auto on another site and someone there made a pretty funny comic about it... :lol: :lol: :lol:

xf784.jpg

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
G $MONEY$ said:
Like i mentioned this isn't the first time that UD has put a Gretzky auto upside down, i found a pic of another one....

I posted that triple auto on another site and someone there made a pretty funny comic about it... :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Perhaps there is an explanation. The auto is upside down because Gretzky turned the hockey world upside down.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Scan634.jpg

Other companies mess up just as bad. Possibly the biggest mirror of Ortiz and the sticker is upside down.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
beefycheddar said:
Other companies mess up just as bad. Possibly the biggest mirror of Ortiz and the sticker is upside down.

Oh i know other companies mess up too, i wouldn't say "just as bad" though. Gretzky is a company spokesman, a living legend and one of the greatest athletes ever. You cant put Dave Ortiz in the same company as Gretzky.

beefycheddar

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
beefycheddar said:

Oh i know other companies mess up too, i wouldn't say "just as bad" though. Gretzky is a company spokesman, a living legend and one of the greatest athletes ever. You cant put Dave Ortiz in the same company as Gretzky.

I didn't compare him to Gretzky, but he was one of the hottest athletes on Earth in 2004 and they got the Emerald Mirrors and Mirror Black Stickers upside down. That is pretty bad. They got all the low end ones right, but the high end ones were upside down.

KOBEARODLT

Sep 29, 2008
G $MONEY$ said:
beefycheddar said:

exactly..and plus i wouldnt even be able to recognize if david ortiz's auto was upside down ha

Members online

Latest posts