Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Live.com Cashback Up to 14%!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
It seems to be getting higher every time I check. Hopefully, it keeps going up :lol: Anyone buy anything with the discount?

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
haha, i just posted this in the live cashback thread, lol. I'm holding out until 20%. I've got $150 in gift cards + some birthday $ for a case when it does get to 20%

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Zambrano38 said:
It seems to be getting higher every time I check. Hopefully, it keeps going up :lol: Anyone buy anything with the discount?

If it goes up every time you check, please keep checking.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
cubsfan2513 said:
I had a 10% coupon as well so I combined them and got a case of 2007 Bowman Chrome Baseball for $515. I got the cashback instantly too. I love Live.com!

Darn I wish I got that 10% coupon like so many other people. I filled out a survey for ebay yesterday so im hoping that maybe I get a coupon sometime soon

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
darocker80 said:
wait is the cashback instant? Last time i did at 8% it was

Not for everyone, there is no way of telling if it will be. However, it seems to be instant more often than it was the first few times the cashback was around.

mburgin

Aug 11, 2008
i used it last night and did not get instant cash back however i used it again this morning and did get instant cash back.

sheetskout

Administrator
Aug 10, 2008
Milwaukee, WI
GREAT IDEA ALERT!

I think FCB should have a web control that displays the current status of Live Cashback to EBay (i.e. whether it's active or not) and display the current level of discount received.....

That would be dope!

teachervido

Aug 7, 2008
Fresh Meadows, NY
+1

sheetskout said:
GREAT IDEA ALERT!

I think FCB should have a web control that displays the current status of Live Cashback to EBay (i.e. whether it's active or not) and display the current level of discount received.....

That would be dope!

Members online

Latest posts