Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ TGIF 2/12********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone!

scan0006.jpg

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
long Friday --- not much work planned for today . Guess too cold for people to go out and use restrooms at malls etc.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

I am going to meet a childhood buddy that I haven't seen in 20+ years after work tonight.
Pretty excited and a little nervous at the same time.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, looking forward to a nice relaxing few days off.... But sure it won't be that relaxing ;)

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Already got 2 Valentines from students and the school day hasn't officially started yet. I won't complain if I get a few more pieces of chocolate :lol:

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all. Already got 2 Valentines from students and the school day hasn't officially started yet. I won't complain if I get a few more pieces of chocolate :lol:

Isn't that the best! I used to love getting stuff from the kids cuz it means you matter to them. I loved when they used to draw pictures for me, and especially of me, I'm sure I still have a stack packed away somewhere in this house

Members online

Latest posts