Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best 1/1 buyback I have seen so far

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tribefan26

Jul 7, 2010
I caught close to the top of that right after the USA today article - sold one for $40 - I think one went for $100.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I would have thought this would be higher already. I wonder it crazy snipes are set to go off?

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
I caught close to the top of that right after the USA today article - sold one for $40 - I think one went for $100.

i only sold one of mine back then ..$50 BIN that lasted an hour.....i didn't choose to be greedy like many....i know of one seller who did move AT LEAST 7 or 8 at $300 each all within the same week i sold mine....moved 2-3 more later after prices stabilized and i think i might still have 2-3...still looking for all the parallels to this day though i still think the "corrected" factory set version is far more rare than the packed-out version and as such should be far more valuable.......

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
Wonder if KO bought it? Didn't he pay something like $10K for one of these when it was new, maybe one of the rare parallels?

Members online

Latest posts