Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Tuesday 2/16********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone!

Yesterday I shared a photo of a rare card, today a proof of a card that never was made.

scan0010.jpg

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Well that was a shaky drive in....I don't know what was worse, the snow and ice or the fog...

Good morning everyone

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning. Guess I'll be cutting up broken pine limbs the next several days, as at least 6 are down behind my house alone. Snow, ice and freezing rain have taken their toll!
DANNY

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Snow again this morning. Is Cincinnati the only city where it can be +2 on Monday, 6"-8" of snow Tues, Weds, Thurs then 60 degrees on Friday?

Fordman

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. I'd say it was a rough drive for me as well.. running behind I got here on time.. took a whopping 15 minutes to get to work..
and I live 20 miles from here.. :cool:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Back to the grind of actually working. I'd rather go through the entire school day instead of sit in different sessions all day. The one on concussions was a rough one yesterday afternoon. I wanted to leave in the middle of it so badly, but suffered though

Members online

Latest posts