Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Introducing the 2001 Bowman Chrome Ichiro Superfractor Autograph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
Pretty snazzy looking. I'm sure someone will buy it, as well as the others.

Ichiro Super.jpg

Jumbo 2001 Bowman Chrome Ichiro Suzuki Superfractor Autographs created

The 2001 Bowman Chrome Ichiro Suzuki came along before Superfractors were a thing. The card never had an autographed version either.

Now there are — at least over-sized versions of the cards.

Topps Authentic has added autographed jumbo reprints of the 2001 Bowman Chrome Ichiro Suzuki rookie card to their line of website exclusives.

Topps is currently taking pre-orders for the autographs, which come in several colors that weren’t around when 2001 Bowman Chrome Baseball came out.

One thing stays true to the original card — they’re available in both regular and Japanese versions. Each of the jumbo reprints measure 8 x 10.

Both come in six varieties:
Regular
Green /50
Orange /25
Purple /10
Red /5
Superfractor 1/1

Prices for the cards range from $199.99 for the unnumbered base version to $2,499.99 for the two Superfractors. According to Topps, the final cards are expected to ship at the beginning of March.

Jumbo 2001 Bowman Chrome Ichiro Superfractor Autographs

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
I'll just enjoy this one.. (I have the English version and Japanese version)

ichiro-rc1-auto-a.JPG

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
If I had not recently purchased a Topps Ichiro auto, I would buy one.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
When will they insert autographed superfractors of players who never had one because supers didn't exist in an upcoming product? Pujols, Ichiro, Mauer, Wright, Hernandez, etc.

It sounds like something they'd do.

Although SuperFractors have been created of cards that didn't exist in that form originally, I think they could do something that people may like.

Starting in 1997 when Bowman Chrome came out they should do say 25-50 of the top Prospects that were out that year in a no auto/auto version and maybe some colors as well. So for 1997 there would be Beltre, Wood, T Lee, Halladay, Chavez etc and insert those into say 2017 BChrome to celebrate 20 years. Then in 2018 do the 1998 guys like Ordonez, Rollins, etc. 2021 would be Pujols, Ichiro and on. Up until the year they began SFs.

Ryan

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
I'd sell my first born into slavery for a 1997 BC Travis Lee Super

As for the Ichiro, Topps needs to realize 3.5x2.5 does not translate to 8x10. The card looks stretched out and like the cover of a Trapper Keeper binder from my childhood. That isn't a compliment.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I'm glad you got a Topps one ;) Pack certified at least!

I had almost given up on Topps having Ichiro auto cards. I was eyeing a Mill Creek 2001 E-Topps auto for ages but never ended up buying one. I think the Strata from you will be around for a long time in my PC.

Members online