Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Greatest Buyback Of All Time?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Full disclosure, I did not pull this card personally. It was added into a package I got from eBay today as a freebie.

Without further ado, I present the Greatest Buyback of All Time!!

Topps%20Buyback_zpsk1cod7ep.jpeg

WAH WAH

It doesn't even mention any of the players I collect, so I can't even use it as a cameo addition. I just found it funny and thought I'd share.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
There are some famously rare or condition-tough checklists out there from years gone by. But I think we can all agree that rare does not apply to '87 Topps woody.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
At least it's black, isn't that the rarest one?? Lol

Tony Gywnn super rare 1/1!!!

I did see Gwynn there on this, and was willing to drop big coin for this, however I noticed that I will be competing against Billy Mooneyham collectors, so I'm probably out... There is no competing with Bill Mooneyham collectors.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Oh my god. I've never seen a 1987 checklist apparently, because I'm giddier than a 10 year old seeing their first boob.

Those are awesome!!!! Pretty sure Jeep bought Topps' unsold stock to use as paneling on the '88 Grand Wagoneer.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I was going to argue and say the Wagner Walmart gave away years ago was the greatest, but this clearly trumps that. TWO HoFers and a HoFer's brother. Can't beat it.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I was going to argue and say the Wagner Walmart gave away years ago was the greatest, but this clearly trumps that. TWO HoFers and a HoFer's brother. Can't beat it.

Don't remember that one? But I do remember @jbhoffman getting a nice Ted Williams buyback from Kmart or something unless my old man memory is kicking in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts