Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Joe DiMaggio GU and Auto Stash

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
Great cards OP. Here is my auto, which has since been slabbed by JSA/BGS.

attachment.php

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
All great looking DiMaggios!

I hope since others are showing theirs perhaps I can indulge all of you with the lone DiMaggio I have in my collection. This one is from back in the days when you could still send past greats cards in the mail and they would gladly sign for you. I sent this to Mr. DiMaggio back in the late '70's or perhaps very early 80's and received it back very quickly. For years I doubted it's authenticity as I would find out later that many of the autographs signed through the mail were signed by DiMaggio's sister. I had a friend who was an autograph expert check this out and he verified it was indeed an authentic autograph. I would then send it to PSA for their opinion and they gave it a thumbs up as well.

I have many autographs from the old time greats that cost me little more than a few stamps and an envelope.

attachment.php

Attachments

• dima001.jpg
    dima001.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 91

homerun28aa

Jun 8, 2011
Awesome! The 01 UD Yankees pieces are sweet! Always a big fan of the more vintage game used stuff

Members online

No members online now.