Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

A couple of unique pickups: 94 Kelly Russel Mugs, 95 Ted Williams Hitters Hall of Fame Program

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
I had one of these for a while and one just came in the past week. Finally got around to taking pictures, but figured I should share them since they are some pieces I had never seen before.

1994 Kelly Russell studios mugs

Jeff Bagwell

Ken Griffey Jr

Paul O'Neill

Lenny Dykstra

I hadn't seen these before, thought it was a pretty cool pickup. I'm obviously keeping the Bagwell, but don't know if I want to keep or sell the others. If anyone is interested in one of their players you can PM me and we can see if we can work something out.

Also if anyone has there player of these post it as well. I'm curious as to who else was in the set.

I picked this up last week. 1995 Ted Williams Hitters Hall of Fame Program.

Hand numbered on front /5000

I picked it up because of the Bagwell autograph, but it came with some bonuses

Back of the Program, includes autos of Jim Palmer, Willie McCovey, Steve Carlton, Wade Boggs, & Henny Youngman

Not really sure why Henny Youngman was included but still not a bad pickup for $21 shipped.

Thanks for Looking
Dan

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Love those mugs. Wonder if Will has one. He had 3 years of the Lithos/Matted prints w/ KR. Cool stuff.

Ryan

timtom

Apr 24, 2013
Nashville, TN
Love those mugs. Wonder if Will has one. He had 3 years of the Lithos/Matted prints w/ KR. Cool stuff.

Ryan

Yeah. On the outside of the box I have it mentions mattingly and Frank Thomas but that is all I know besides the ones I have.

Still hoping others post some pics of theirs

Sent from my XT1080 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
Here is the Juan Gonzalez. The scan is from another Juan collector. I have a set of 4.

juan_picture.php

Members online

Latest posts