Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-------Saturday Morning Thread-------

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, just have to make it through 12 hours of work and then we are going to see Deadpool tonight...finally (no spoilers please ;) )

viper

Dec 12, 2015
Ohio
Good Morning..... I am just finishing up my 6th straight 12 hour midnight shift.... Three more to go until I get at least 2 days off.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
I picked this Topps buyback up yesterday:

It's the gold printed 1/1 buyback of the 1970 Topps card celebrating the Mets '69 World Series win.:cool:

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

I feel much better today. Might actually venture a trip to the mall with the wife here in a few hours.

Good 'ole Thunderclap.......Keeping free clinics open since 1965 :twisted: J/K
Great Dawson's as usual.

Good morning all!

It's the gold printed 1/1 buyback of the 1970 Topps card celebrating the Mets '69 World Series win.:cool:

Fantastic card of the miracle Mets!

Fordman

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Morning All!

I feel much better today. Might actually venture a trip to the mall with the wife here in a few hours.

Good 'ole Thunderclap.......Keeping free clinics open since 1965 :twisted: J/K
Great Dawson's as usual.

Fantastic card of the miracle Mets!

Fordman

Nice pick up! For some reason I just thought about picking up Dawson's mention and cameo Buybacks last night. I picked up the 78 and 79 Expos team cards and sent an offer for a 1/1 leaders card with Dawson mentioned on the back

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Good morning all!

Now that's a buyback I can appreciate! Awesome! Been a whirlwind week of highs and lows here. Weekend is just what I needed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.