Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

One More Champs Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thehamiltonian

Mar 7, 2009
Canada
My last box of Champs for a little while. I love this product. I'll be working on finishing up my sets before deciding whether to break any more boxes though.

The base RCs. I didn't scan it, but I have hit 3 Tom Sestito RCs in 4 boxes. I am just lucky I guess.

RCs-1.jpg

The mini RCs. Mitchell is a double, so I am hoping to trade it for something I need.

Mini_Rcs-2.jpg

Some of the Natural History Minis.

NH_Minis.jpg

My jersey. I picked up a Hawerchuk in a lot yesterday, so one of them will be available when everything arrives. Have to love the Jets representation.

Hawerchuk_Jsy.jpg

My autographs. Somewhat underwhelming player selection, but these cards look really sharp no matter who is signing them.

Autos-2.jpg

Oh, and this little guy. I was hoping for a T-Rex tooth, but I am more than happy with this. I'm going to be redeeming this for myself. :)

Femur.jpg

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
UD doesn't know that either..they have had the bones for over 6 months now and the guy at CS ,when I called, said they hadn't even got the bones yet. UD is a joke at times

Members online

Latest posts