Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 Pack Bowman 2005 = 1 Auto and 1 hobby box Bowman 2013

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
** Sorry the scans are so big, not sure why they are **

My LCS had loose packs of 2005 Bowman in a gravity feeder so I grabbed a pack. The good news is that 1 pack equaled 1 auto. The less good news is that this was the auto...

attachment.php

I also got a good price on a Bowman 2013 hobby box so I gave that a shot also. Here are the results of that:

attachment.php

Was excited to see the blue auto...until I saw who it was. Oh well. The Harper is orange paper.

Attachments

• 05 bowman.jpeg
    05 bowman.jpeg
    190.2 KB · Views: 24
  • 05 bowman.jpeg
    05 bowman.jpeg
    302.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Bowman 13.jpg
    Bowman 13.jpg
    266.4 KB · Views: 89

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
2005 Bowman? That's actually kind of awesome to still find loose wax that old.
It is a seriously retro hobby shop...like walking into a time capsule. Sadly, or predictably, they are closing. The have tons of loose wax from the mid 2000's.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I would die for some 2004 Playoff or 2005 Donruss! (Or 2004 Donruss, really)

Here is their FB page (with phone number): https://www.facebook.com/The-Tenth-Inning-115049141896437/

Give them a call. They are really helpful and may have it. If they do but don't want to ship (very old school), let me know and I can get them and ship them to you.

Take a look at the pics of the store on the page to get a feel for what I mean.

Last edited:

A_Pharis

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Here is their FB page (with phone number): https://www.facebook.com/The-Tenth-Inning-115049141896437/

Give them a call. They are really helpful and may have it. If they do but don't want to ship (very old school), let me know and I can get them and ship them to you.

Take a look at the pics of the store on the page to get a feel for what I mean.

I'm always looking for Leaf Certified Materials boxes. Do you remember seeing any of those?

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I'm always looking for Leaf Certified Materials boxes. Do you remember seeing any of those?

I honestly don't recall. But I am sure he could tell you what he's got. He is an older gentleman (HUGE Ripken collector) and loves to talk to collectors.

Members online