Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Schwarber injured

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Sucks to see this. Segura hit an inside the park HR but while diving for the ball Schwarber collided and wasn't able to walk off the field. They had to cart him off and he looks to be in serious pain.

I sure hope this wasn't as bad as it looks because I love this kids potential. :|

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
e3f9842fcefee6eee328f3d4db9f3f5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
As news goes, this is about the best. So far.

Gordon Wittenmyer ‏@GDubCub
Cubs: Schwarber being examined for sprained ankle. X-rays negative. MRI scheduled tomorrow.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Full ACL and LCL tear. :(

I figured at least LCL. Picture was hard to see on my phone but judging by the pic, I figured knee over ankle. Feel bad for the guy. I'm not exactly a Cubs fan but I tuned in to see him, Rizzo, and Bryant the other day. Cubs have a bright future.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
So does this signal is move to the AL to DH.....talking with a couple of people in the medical field and they suggest that an LCL tear is bad news for an athlete and let's be honest he was not the fleetest of foot anyway.

Members online