Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Tuesday 4/12********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good Morning Everyone! The Cubs scored a total of 5 runs in the 7th and 8th inning to win last night 5-3! #FlyTheW Cubs are 6-1

scan0014_2.jpg

Last edited:

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
counting down till Friday night game . that will be a long day , ten hours at work then set up / sell at stadium .

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Anybody else having problems with the mobile app? I updated my android over the weekend and now half of the posts in a thread aren't visible. I have to quote a post before I'm able to see it. It's a pain as In just quoting it to read it, then I have to discard the draft

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Cable guy here today. Says it will be a 6 hour install. Holy moly. I already have coax line throughout the house and he swears he has to run more. Guess he gets paid by the amount of coax he uses?

Enjoy All!

Fordman

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Morning All!

Cable guy here today. Says it will be a 6 hour install. Holy moly. I already have coax line throughout the house and he swears he has to run more. Guess he gets paid by the amount of coax he uses?

Enjoy All!

Fordman
I just woke up from my 3rd shift nap and this made me laugh!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts