Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

frozsnack ebay alert

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Someone is selling off sets of several players just fyi! Griffey, McGwire, Maddux and Canseco are gone (but I think he has another McGwire set listed.) They are spendy, but I've never seen them before, and figured I'd tell you all since they may not show up again.

sierra79

Feb 15, 2016
Deland, Florida
I already picked up the Maddux. Pulled the trigger without hesitation, as I've been looking for the blue version forever. I also have a proof of the sticker that goes inside of the lid itself. They generally don't come up very often. There was also discussion that there was a pink version - however I've never seen such a thing (and think it maybe due to a printing defect if it actually does even exist). If anyone can produce an image of that I would love to see one.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Never heard of them. I don't go in for oddball items like this. Are they good items in that realm? There's a Frank Thomas set, and I haven't added to my collection in a little while. Could be up for a nice pickup.

mouschi

Featured Contributor, Bridging the Gap, Senior Mem
May 18, 2012
Never heard of them. I don't go in for oddball items like this. Are they good items in that realm? There's a Frank Thomas set, and I haven't added to my collection in a little while. Could be up for a nice pickup.

The ONLY one I've ever seen was from when I picked one up from a supercollector that was selling out a year back, and it was only one version. Upon shipping, it shattered into a million pieces, too. I didn't know there were other versions, and this is the first time I've seen them online. I think the first Thomas set he had online sold instantly with a $50 BIN. Good luck if you get them!

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
What other colors are there? I just happened to see these two a long time ago and never seen another color.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts