Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Legit? Eli Manning Auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FortyFour

Aug 7, 2008
Hi,

As I was cleaning up some boxes I discovered this card that I must have bought 4-5 years ago. I have no idea if the auto is authentic and would love your opinion!

Thanks!!

manning.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
im gonna say no, the "M" in Manning is all wrong (among other things), even on his rc autos to present day, Do some reasrch you will see what i mean.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Your best bet would be to send it to BGS/JSA. If it came back as authentic it would be a pretty cool collectible.

G

G $MONEY$ said:
Your best bet would be to send it to BGS/JSA. If it came back as authentic it would be a pretty cool collectible.

I use PSA....got an OJ auto out for authentication right now :oops:

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
trojanfan43 said:
G $MONEY$ said:

I use PSA....got an OJ auto out for authentication right now :oops:

meh, personal choice for me. I do all my grading/authenticating with BGS, i just like them a lot better. I don't care for psa's flimsy holders, or how some cards have movement in their holders and there is just too much bad things happening with that company right now. The only way i will buy a psa card is if i get a deal i cant refuse.

vaughn

Mar 31, 2009
Oxford,Ms
i too will say most likely no...

Here's my only card auto i have of his scanned, i also have an ip football.

ManningTripleAuto.jpg

Now with that being said, i think there is def. a possiblility it's authentic, the E and shape of the overall auto is similar and it looks like it was a rushed auto probably in a crowd or something.

Im up in the air on this one, i wouldn't send it in to get authenticated, unless you want it for personal collection.

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
vaughn said:

ManningTripleAuto.jpg

Now with that being said, i think there is def. a possiblility it's authentic, the E and shape of the overall auto is similar and it looks like it was a rushed auto probably in a crowd or something.

Im up in the air on this one, i wouldn't send it in to get authenticated, unless you want it for personal collection.

Nice Card.. I pulled one of those and sold it on EBAY.. Before they went to the Super Bowls...

vaughn

Mar 31, 2009
Oxford,Ms
Pinbreaker said:
vaughn said:

ManningTripleAuto.jpg

Nice Card.. I pulled one of those and sold it on EBAY.. Before they went to the Super Bowls...

holy crap..i couldnt imagine PULLING that... do you remember the serial by any chance? that'd be crazy if i ended up with yours lol.

Members online

Latest posts