Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Wednesday 5/11********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone

scan0022.jpg

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all! Day off!

Should be able to knock out the last of Dad's 150ish plastic boxes of cards. Still got about 100ish card binders to go thru the end of next week. Still no big HRs but tons of cool stuff.

Last night's "big" find? Rico Brogna Phillies auto! :lol:

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
Morning all! Day off!

Should be able to knock out the last of Dad's 150ish plastic boxes of cards. Still got about 100ish card binders to go thru the end of next week. Still no big HRs but tons of cool stuff.

Last night's "big" find? Rico Brogna Phillies auto! :lol:

Rico's from my town. He walks the track that I walk a couple of times a week. I don't know him personally but my wife graduated with him. His father used to be the head of my security department at the school I work at. I always put his cards to the side for years just because of the home town kid story.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Off to Jury Duty! I don't know if it's funny or sad to see and hear some of these people that are brought in for indictment how they plea and then yell at/in the court.

Fordman

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Most of my day off housework done, but due to W/D problems, I do have to sit in the laundromat for a couple hours...

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Not much going on around here this week. Taking it easy for now.

Members online

Latest posts