Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

^*^*Good Saturday Morning Thread!*!*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
going to a card show - meeting a member on here .He will need a SHOCK alert . just hope the show was worth his drive .
Now for my coffee

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Morning All!

Work today then wedding to attend later tonight.

Enjoy your day all!

Fordman

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
good news going to meet another FCB member
bad news at card show --- i'll have two grandsons . there goes last weeks sales profit
If you live in a small community and leave for a day do your neighbors notice ??
Most in my area are retired and I can tell time by them being regular .

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Good morning people. Drove from Philly to GA yesterday for a wedding. Never again. Thankfully my GPS took me through back roads and we avoided a lot of traffic.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. My dad decided to go to today's game as well. Hopefully the twins do better than yesterday. Pat Dean is making his first career start today, not his debut though. Hopefully it goes well for him as the twins need a pick me up

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
I started a small side PC project which I will go into more detail later if I get it completed. The first round was locating a minor leaguer from the pasts complete run of cards which I think I did last night. Next was an email requesting these cards to be signed. To be continued.

Members online