Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Topps Legacies Vault Metals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Anyone else collecting these? I picked up a Seaver on COMC, and was hooked when I got it in hand. Cards printed on metal are always nice, and the design is nice and clean. I was especially intrigued by the Mariners Mazeroski; I didn't know he coached for them, and I'm guessing this may be his only M's card.

img001.jpg

Only PC player I haven't landed yet is George Brett, but I'm already on to the Purple /50 (have the Carter and a Biggio on the way from COMC).

mrmopar

Jan 19, 2010
I got a similar Maz. I don't think it is the same one you have, but same photo and metal was involved. I put it away, so I don't remember now. he is on at least 1 of those team postcards and some team photos, but I think this would be his first official Mariners card.

I have a photo of me with him during photo day in the Kingdome. He and Vada Pinson were coaches that year. Pinson is on the 77 T team card, which may be his only Mariners card as well.

http://1978theyearitallbegan.blogspot.com/2010/09/flashback-to-kingdome-circa-1980.html

Anyone else collecting these? I picked up a Seaver on COMC, and was hooked when I got it in hand. Cards printed on metal are always nice, and the design is nice and clean. I was especially intrigued by the Mariners Mazeroski; I didn't know he coached for them, and I'm guessing this may be his only M's card.

attachment.php

Only PC player I haven't landed yet is George Brett, but I'm already on to the Purple /50 (have the Carter and a Biggio on the way from COMC).

Members online

No members online now.