Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1 Case Topps Heroes Volume 1 Break (scans added first post)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
I will do a live break on ustream when it comes in if anyone is interested. If not i still plan on recording it and uploading it to youtube.

scan0001-3.jpg
scan0002-3.jpg

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
Re: Just ordered a case of Topps Heroes Volume 1

moxacaine said:
I will do a live break on ustream when it comes in if anyone is interested. If not i still plan on recording it and uploading it to youtube.

Sounds good...good luck getting a Hayden! If you post about it on this board only, you'll want to schedule a time that gives you a couple of days because this board isn't checked a ton.

I preordered two cases of the Razor Ink Archives from Andrew...hoping to do a live break of them too...there will be a total of 120 autos in the two cases.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

chuckbartowski said:
moxacaine said:

Sounds good...good luck getting a Hayden! If you post about it on this board only, you'll want to schedule a time that gives you a couple of days because this board isn't checked a ton.

I preordered two cases of the Razor Ink Archives from Andrew...hoping to do a live break of them too...there will be a total of 120 autos in the two cases.

Thanks, and yeah that razor inkworks should be fun. I wish i was interested in more then just Lost from the list of shows represented.

righteousmike

Aug 24, 2008
Arlen, TX

Nice, hope you get a Pence sketch or Tim Sale, a Hayden auto, and not a crap load of Matt Parkman Police Uniforms. At one point I had 30 of them haha. Will the hits be FT/FS?

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

righteousmike said:
Nice, hope you get a Pence sketch or Tim Sale, a Hayden auto, and not a crap load of Matt Parkman Police Uniforms. At one point I had 30 of them haha. Will the hits be FT/FS?

Everything will most likely be available. Damn thing hasnt shipped yet. Seller stated it will ship today. So hopefully ill have it by this saturday.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

getting a little ticked as i have not received my tracking info yet.

I was looking at the sketch cards on Ebay and was not to impressed with the quality.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East

Cool look forward to seeing some ustream style non sport breaks. Can't say I've ever seen one before.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA

matchpenalty said:
Cool look forward to seeing some ustream style non sport breaks. Can't say I've ever seen one before.

it will probably be kind of boring with only one hit per box but i plan on doing it anyway. :)

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009

moxacaine said:
matchpenalty said:

it will probably be kind of boring with only one hit per box but i plan on doing it anyway. :)

I think there are a couple of insert sets as well as the costumes/autos/sketches.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Re: 1 Case Topps Heroes Volume 1 Break on Fri 8:30pm est

Any idea how many autos per case? How many big auto cards are in it?

I cannot wait for the Razor Ink Archive breaks of Chuck. A 120 autos will be fun seeing busted live.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Re: 1 Case Topps Heroes Volume 1 Break on Fri 8:30pm est

The only insert set are the foil cards.

As for how many hits ect. Based on the odds there should be 2 autos, 2 sketches and 4 costume cards per case. I bought two boxes of this stuff when it came out and got lucky and pulled two autos (HRG, Mohinder).

I may bump this time up a bit since andrew's break is at 9:30. So ma;ybe 8pm instead of 8:30

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
Re: 1 Case Topps Heroes Volume 1 Break on Fri 7:30ish pm est

Finished up early today and will get to catch the 5pm train so i should be ready to bust by 7-7:30

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009

moxacaine said:
Finished up early today and will get to catch the 5pm train so i should be ready to bust by 7-7:30

Will be here...good luck

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East

Will be running around tonight some. Good luck on the break Mox, will try and watch it live or will check out the taped video.