Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********Good Morning Thread ~ Monday 6/13********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Good morning everyone!

scan0019_6.jpg

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning.. Hope everyone has a great day!

Still stunned over what happened in Orlando yesterday..

They kept showing a mother on CNN that even as of last night, she hadn't heard if her son was identified yet..

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Afternoon All. Been at the Reds Rookie Success League camp all morning. Basically, the Cincinnati Reds hosts a camp for local kids that wouldn't be able to attend Reds games or get any other baseball training. They provide the kids with a new glove, hat, t-shirt and meals every day for two weeks. Today was Chic Fil A day. Jay Bruce, Devon Messoraco, Brandon Phillips and the Reds pays for it all. The aforementioned will each make a visit to the camp to meet the kids. Good time for the kids and I'm having a blast volunteering.

Enjoy all!

Fordman

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA
Afternoon All. Been at the Reds Rookie Success League camp all morning. Basically, the Cincinnati Reds hosts a camp for local kids that wouldn't be able to attend Reds games or get any other baseball training. They provide the kids with a new glove, hat, t-shirt and meals every day for two weeks. Today was Chic Fil A day. Jay Bruce, Devon Messoraco, Brandon Phillips and the Reds pays for it all. The aforementioned will each make a visit to the camp to meet the kids. Good time for the kids and I'm having a blast volunteering.

Enjoy all!

Fordman

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Great job by those guys and all the volunteers!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good afternoon all. Dozier is definitely becoming a handful as he comes out of his she'll and gets more comfortable around us. It's a good thing and a bad thing lol.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Evening all. Scherzer is not human. On another level right now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Latest posts