Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Change of location this Saturday's Lancaster show BGS JSA

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Just found out for all you going.

Show is this Saturday 9-5

When the water main break first occurred at the Host Hotel, we quickly secured a backup location right down the street from the Host on the same road, at*Lancaster Mennonite High School 2176 Lincoln Highway East, Lancaster, PA,*in the event the Host would not be ready in time for our Sports Card & Memorabilia Show. *

We confirmed with them today that we will now be officially changing venues, and have begun advertising to ensure that all attendees know about the location change. *In addition to our advertising efforts, we will also have staff at the Lancaster Host all day Saturday to re-direct any show attendees down the street.
Here are some updates related to the show:
·*******JSA*will be authenticating autographs on site and have been advertising the event on their website.* They will send out another e-mail blast this week!* JSA will also be certifying autograph guest signatures with their witness certification program.

·*******Beckett*will be present to accept submissions for BGS card grading services.* Beckett has been advertising the event and will send an e-mail blast this week!

·*******ESPN radio*will be present from 10AM to 1 PM doing a live simulcast.

·*******We will be promoting the show at the*Lancaster Barnstormers*baseball game on Friday June 24th, with a limited edition Bobby Shantz post card give-away (with show information on the back)!* All dealers can get 2 tickets to a Barnstormers game either Friday June 24th*or Saturday June 25th* (e-mail me if you would like tickets).

·*******We have four autograph guests for the event.**Bobby Shantz*is free (1/person with admission),*Don Wert*is $5/autograph,*Keenan Reynolds*is $25/autograph, and*Bernie Parent*is $25/autograph)

We have advertisements this week on local*radio (ESPN) and*newspapers*and are doing daily*Facebook*blasts.**Twitter, billboard, and local*street signs*are other examples of advertising campaigns this week.* A banner ad on*Signings Hotline*starts this week.

·*******VSM Sports Card Outlet*and*Wheatland Auction Services*have e-mail blasts going out this week and have been promoting the show at local shows and our Lancaster, PA store.

·*******The show has been posted on*Beckett, SCD, and Craigslist*(in many regional cities).
For those of you with buyer email lists, I am attaching a flier that you can send out to your buyers with the updated show location on it. *PLEASE help us by sending it to your contacts via e-mail, Twitter, and Facebook!*

Sent from my HTCONE using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Thanks for posting, did know about the Host Resort being shut down, but didn't even know about the Show to start.

It's near me, but I'm supposed to be out of town, dang it!

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Might be able to make it there now as hopefully my out-of-town plans have changed.

Anybody else in SE PA headed there? I tagged some guys on FB but not heard back yet...

Staff online

Members online

Latest posts