Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CWS Final: Arizona vs Coastal Carolina

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
Game 1 - Monday
Game 2 - Tuesday
Game 3 - Wednesday (if necessary)

Anybody else enjoying this World Series?

Short Recap:

Neither team being from the SEC/ACC meant going on the road for Regionals. Arizona played 4 games in 2 days winning the final 3, including a sweep of host UL-Lafayette on the final day, while Coastal Carolina trailed in the 9th inning with bases loaded before the game was delayed until the next morning when they scored 4 runs to win the game and Regional at NC State.

Both teams went on the road in the SEC where Arizona swept Mississippi St and Coastal Carolina swept LSU.

Both would lose their 2nd game in Omaha before coming back and winning 3 straight games, including 2 each against the team that beat them, Oklahoma St for Arizona and TCU for Coastal Carolina.

GO WILDCATS!

Bear%20Down.jpg

selah150pslm

Aug 7, 2008
Tucson, AZ
After the Wildcats took Game 1, Coastal Carolina took Game 2 forcing a winner takes all Game 3. Currently in a delay it will hopefully happen at some point tonight.

Starting Pitchers for tonight's game:

ARIZONA
Bobby Dalbec (4th Round, Red Sox - drafted as a 3B).

COASTAL CAROLINA
Alex Cunningham (28th Round, Tigers)

Go Wildcats. I'm just a four hour drive south from Tucson

As close as I have been my whole life, I've never made it south of the border, closest I've gone is Nogales when I played high school sports.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
As close as I have been my whole life, I've never made it south of the border, closest I've gone is Nogales when I played high school sports.

You won't regret it if you ever do. Great beaches in Rocky Point or San Carlos. Great food all through the state. And now we have a new baseball stadium modeled after Salt River Fields.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
^^^ Though I'm an ASU guy, I was rooting for UofA for the state. You've got some nice pieces there.

Ryan

Members online