Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Another upside down Wayne Gretzky auto.. this time on a 1/1!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Wow.... this just amazing me that this happens. Not only is he the company spokesman, he is freakin' WAYNE GRETZKY!!! He is a living legend, one of the best athletes to ever live and has one of the most recognizable autographs in sports, all-time!!!

23rpmrk.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0365238338

Heres another upside down one...

rumg5u.jpg

This just amazes me :shock: :shock: :?

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
Re: Another upside Wayne Gretzky auto..... this time on a 1/1!!!

I got a good kick out of this comic someone made up....

288wgbb.jpg

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:
those are both awful and Upper Deck should be ashamed.

I saved the Family Guy pic when I saw it on HI.

Yeah, i got a good kick out of that family guy pic too. BTW, that McD's Helmet is packed up to go out tommorow. I thought it was kinda a waste to just send it by itself, so i have been trying to find a few Fleurys and Staals to add in it for you :)

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
G $MONEY$ said:
Yeah, i got a good kick out of that family guy pic too. BTW, that McD's Helmet is packed up to go out tommorow. I thought it was kinda a waste to just send it by itself, so i have been trying to find a few Fleurys and Staals to add in it for you :)

you didn't have to add anything to it the mini helmet was good enough. I won an Iginla auto and jersey card yesterday that will look great next to the mini helmet. I might have to buy another bookcase because my McFarlane collection is getting larger by the week.

G $MONEY$

Feb 8, 2009
Calgary
pghbuccos said:
G $MONEY$ said:

you didn't have to add anything to it the mini helmet was good enough. I won an Iginla auto and jersey card yesterday that will look great next to the mini helmet. I might have to buy another bookcase because my McFarlane collection is getting larger by the week.

ahhhh, no biggie. I just thought it a waste to only mail the mini helmet by itself because postage was double the cost of the actual item i was sending :lol:

Latest posts