Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

-:-:-:-:-:-Thursday Morning Thread-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
heat in trailers is a shock in /out , no fans in my area . I'm twenty years older than others and I take heat better LOL

Pinbreaker

Aug 7, 2008
Laguna Niguel, CA
Good morning..

At least with a forklift you get a breeze, I stand around in a factory for 12 hours a day...

Sorry, that I have to sit on my ass for 9 hours a day in a building with A/C.. :cool:

I drove forklift back in the 70's for a major food chain.. when they laid me off, they kept the managers son who not only drove the forklift off the dock, but also speared a customers car.. :benson:

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Ended up working 13 hours yesterday. My uncle showed up to dump a load so I helped with that one and then took off. Could have had another hour or so since there was one more truck in line to dump, but the other guys told me to get going

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well only 7.75 hours today compared to yesterday's 13. Could have used some more over time but oh well

Members online

Latest posts