Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mr. Burrows' Updated Alex Rodriguez Mariners Collection

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
Since I got rid of my small collection 4 years ago before I started teaching Elementary School, I've always missed one particular card that I sold. Once summer break hit, I knew I wanted to try to put this collection back together + some. Nothing has helped more than this community so I want to give a big shout out to all of you that have helped me put this together so far. Being that I won't have a scanner until school starts in August, I'm not going to post every last card I've obtained yet, but I will add a link to my bucket when that day comes.

For now, here's what I've picked up since the 1st of June. I will update this with whatever arrives after I return from my vacation to Arizona and Washington state on the 10th.

Here's some of my favorites :ugeek:

The "White Whale" of my collection so far!

A big thanks to gradedeflator and george for the HoloGrfx and Power Alley Die-Cut :)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Very nice collection. That Power Alley is beautiful

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zyceoa

Sep 2, 2012
The 1999 Ultra Diamond Producers inserts are the nicest I've ever seen. Well, that and the 1997 Fleer Diamond Tribute ones.

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
You're right, those 97 Diamond Tributes look great! Way better in person than any picture can show. Can't wait to get a legitimate scanner, especially one that makes the one touches look really nice!
Here's a few more I re-took pictures of:

I haven't seen many of these that AREN'T the promo version on eBay. Not quite sure why but I felt it was rare enough to pick up a non-promo version of the insert:

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Beautiful cards.
I miss Fleer. They always had such stunning inserts. Even back in the '80s, Fleer's inserts were the best.

Matthew J Burrows

Jun 7, 2016
Southeast Alaska
Back from my vacation with one really sweet card waiting for me :rolleyes:

My first E-X Credentials and man does it look amazing! I have some one-touch holders coming for many of my cards. Once they're in there and my printer/scanner is here I'll upload them to my bucket. I have a few high-end inserts coming in a few days as well. Hope you all are doing great!
-Matt

Members online