Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show off a prospect card you held to long.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
I know a lot on here prospect and we all have at one time kept a card we should have sold. I am not a prospector but keep all the yankee cards i pull from bowman products. Lets see them.

001_zpsbwencrzx.jpg

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
no scan available at the moment , but i have a good candidate myself....bought 1 box of 2003 chrome draft and hit a delmon young refractor auto....booked 60 at the time and not long afterwards saw multiple sales for raw copies in the 280-290 range on ebay.....as much as i wanted to keep the card , i decided to sell mine as soon as i saw at least one raw card go for 300 or more.....next one went for 292....never saw one hit 300 and now 12+ years later i still have mine here...last time i checked ebay , i saw the same card selling in the 5-10 range.....

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Pulled this IN 2010 and didn't move it at the time, even though I probably could have pulled down two hundred dollars.

Held WAY too long and I don't even know when I got rid of it.

For reference, if I still had it now, a BGS 9 just sold for less that 2 single dollars.

JoshSaleGoldREFauto.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts