Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Want Your Collection Shared On Twitter?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I have taken over the FCB Twitter (@FCBsportscards) account and am asking for you to help fill it with good content. So link me to your collections and I will share them. This benefits us by bringing users back to the site and you by getting eyes on your collection.

The only rule is that you must link it to a thread on FCB. If you don't have one, make one and then tell me about it here.

I realize I am posting this in baseball, but feel free to post any sport or non-sport collection!

Last edited:

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
That's the plan. I've already set up two days worth of automatic Tweets. But I need you guys to help or it is only going to be what catches my eye!

Now get out there and retweet. More followers on Twitter means more people coming here.

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Oh, if you want me to tag you on Twitter when I share your collection make sure I have your Twitter name.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Are you going to make me get a twitter account to share my Dawson collection on there lol

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
You're all in the queue, including Hawk8. Michael, I couldn't find a collection in your posts, so just let me know if you have one!

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
Two empty slots in the queue. I don't care if it is a collection post that hasn't been updated in a long time! It will be new to Twitter.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
You're all in the queue, including Hawk8. Michael, I couldn't find a collection in your posts, so just let me know if you have one!

Im going to get a twitter account, if someone sees this that can add a card to my collection I want them to be able to get a hold of me easily

Therion

Nov 19, 2008
Looooooosiana!
I will add your username to it, without a doubt. I will promote most of these several times. I'm considering every two weeks or so at this point.

Members online