Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

my 1980 phillies WS autos

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Im board today so why not post my 1980 World series autos. most are from IP and others TTM. 2 that stand out was the Lagrow there was no Phillies card for him so I had to make one and the Vukovich. He live a few streets over from me and i sent him the card. After he signed it he died 2 weeks later. Anywho Enjoy:
AGUAYOLUIS.jpg

AVILESRAMON.jpg

BOONEBOB.jpg

BOWALARRY.jpg

BRUSSTARWARREN.jpg

BYSTROMMARTY.jpg

CARLTONSTEVE.jpg

CHRISTENSONLARRY.jpg

DERNIERBOB.jpg

ESPINOSANINO.jpg

GREENDALLAS1_zpsdc4d637b.jpg

GROSSGREG.jpg

LaGROWLERRIN.jpg

LERCHRANDY.jpg

LUZINSKIGREG.jpg

LYLESPARKY.jpg

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
here are the tickets and program book from when I went ot one of the WS games
zTICKETTS.jpg

PROGRAMBOOK1.jpg

PROGRAMBOOK2.jpg

Turf I go at a game later at a game on from that field
zturfback.jpg

zturf.jpg

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
So awesome!

I have a signed jersey that's only missing tugger...
Sweet. Going to be hard to get that now. When I got his auto he was the coolest guy ever. he got up and played with my niece and we talked about the 1980 WS for a long time. He was a Great guy!

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Great collection. Not collecting the coaching staff? I didn't see Amaro. Is there an item related to him and this championship?

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Anyone know if it's possible to get autos of the various people who have played the Phanatic?

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
Anyone know if it's possible to get autos of the various people who have played the Phanatic?

Well there has only been 2. The one I got was the guy who played him back then. He lives in Delaware area and has a company that does shows for kids now. I do see on e-bay the newer guy has sigs through tops and all

Members online

No members online now.