Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

- - - - - - The Morning Thread - - - - - -

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
No, nothing new. Still waiting on the platinum too. It appears it will be delivered today!! I'll show it first in the Morning Thread tomorrow :cool:

How about with you?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Got a few new cards coming in from Joe...

Opening Day cant get here soon enough...

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
morning ! monday monday hurray ? well at least i get to post so i can find this thread this evening. 10 days till minor league games . son is batboy again and i get to sell cards at stadium = $$ .
no new pickups for me seems all players i collect not posted . just how hot are pirates cards ? most regulars here collect one or two , i know to many from games and just collect home team .

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
tramers said:
morning ! monday monday hurray ? well at least i get to post so i can find this thread this evening. 10 days till minor league games . son is batboy again and i get to sell cards at stadium = $$ .
no new pickups for me seems all players i collect not posted . just how hot are pirates cards ? most regulars here collect one or two , i know to many from games and just collect home team .

...ah, so that's why you have been sorting through a few hundred thousand cards...you break them up into teams and sell them as singles or what? a dollar box etc?

KC37

Aug 7, 2008
Massachusetts
Good morning boys. Rainy day here today.
I have a friend coming out from CA this afternoon - I haven't seen him since my wedding in April, and this is my first chance to meet his 7-month-old daughter. Looking forward to it.

wideright

Aug 7, 2008
Morning steve-o, bungle. What's going on guys. Have a good time with your friend today, KC.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
wideright said:
Morning steve-o, bungle. What's going on guys. Have a good time with your friend today, KC.

Nada here. First day back to school after spring break. Only 4 more weeks of student teaching.... :D

I'm about to head out. Have a great day everyone.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Guys...Dan, Dave, Art, MOFNY, Tramers, Steve and Bungle :mrgreen:

Hope all is well today...its my working Friday...WooHoo!!! It's been a long week with the fiance out of town :cry: Good thing she is back tomorrow :mrgreen:

Dan - I am SOOOO ready for opening day its not funny. How is the mojo household?

Dave - Can't wait for the casebreak...there is a cut in there ;)

Steve - Awesome fish take buddy...and I guess the Pujols is kinda cool ;) :lol: :mrgreen:

Art - Happy rain day...beats the snow huh?

MOFNY - Can't wait until you hit your Oswalt goal...your countdown thread is pretty darn cool!!!

Bungle77 - Have fun with the incoming friend...catching up on old times is always fun ;)

Tramers - Sounds like a fun thing to look forward to ;)

Alex

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Morning fellas.

Oening Day is a week away!
I can't wait for the season to start.
Good to be a Boston sports fan right now.
The B's and C's are playoff locks and high seeds and the Sox promise to make the season entertaining!
Plus, Jim Ed goes into the Hall this summer!
Not much going on in the Jim Rice collection. Everything that pops up already exists in my collection. :(

Oh well, I'll keep plugging away!

mazarazz

Aug 7, 2008
Any of you gentleman know what happened to the Razor distinction thread from last night? I'll assume deleted since I can't find anything about it. Don't want to stir anything up, just looking for some insight.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Morning Guys!

Steve nice Pujols Patch/Auto

Dave, is the break full?

Does anyone know if prospectorinc (ebay seller) a member here?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts