Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2016 Bowman Platinum To Be WalMart Exclusive (Or Is It?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Possibly just a sticker dump. Not sure if the Moncada is just an exception to the rule or if the majority are all sticker autos.

But since this a Walmart exclusive it's possible this product could be loaded, even if they are mostly sticker autos. If I'm at a Walmart and they have it in stock I may just pick up some.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Bunch of trade deadline casualties in this.

Hopefully it comes packed in blisters, blasters or value packs. I would love to know the odds, but I guess I can wait a week.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
What exactly does Topps have against showing Moncada holding a bat, anyway? He's shown this way in Bowman and now this.

EDIT - I see he is swinging a bat in Inception, though. My bad.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Article said:
The main attraction in the 2016 Bowman Platinum Baseball set are Platinum Cut Autographs, cards cut in the shape of precious gems and featuring elite MLB® prospects and include low-numbered orange (numbered to 5) and black (1/1) parallels.

Brilliant. Cut like gems and colored in colors for which no real precious gems exist. Not diamond, emerald, ruby and sapphire?

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
I love this idea. Go try to find a Trout '11 Topps Target exclusive....then see what you'd have to pay for it.

Members online