Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Taking offers on this Brett Favre auto

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
looking for emmitt smith,or a nice barry sanders

favre.jpg

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
sorry nothing i need at the time, i wish i did baseball lol you have alot of nice stuff

pujolsthomefan33

Aug 7, 2008
Illinois
Yeah, I do mainly baseball and hockey--though I can never seem to keep any hockey because it all sells so high...

I like Football a lot, but I always seem to be able to move the football so quickly too.......it is baseball that sits around for me, which is why I always have so much of it....LOL...

I need a lot more Football in my PC, but no one ever moves the stuff I like, LOL....

TK

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
pujolsthomefan33 said:
Yeah, I do mainly baseball and hockey--though I can never seem to keep any hockey because it all sells so high...

I like Football a lot, but I always seem to be able to move the football so quickly too.......it is baseball that sits around for me, which is why I always have so much of it....LOL...

I need a lot more Football in my PC, but no one ever moves the stuff I like, LOL....

TK

well i know when you do get football in it's real nice stuff that's why i always come to you

mpekar

Aug 8, 2008
Damon--have this-

2004 Donruss Classics Membership VIP Jerseys Autographs M2 Barry Sanders 15/250 $200.00
2l.jpg

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
Dillywill said:
idk if i could give up my sanders on it but CMB none the less
well i love the sanders if you decide you want to try and work out something for it lmk, thanks

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
mpekar said:
Damon--have this-

2004 Donruss Classics Membership VIP Jerseys Autographs M2 Barry Sanders 15/250 $200.00
2l.jpg
thanks mike but i'm going to field some more offers first i'll let you know

mzchops

Aug 7, 2008
fastercards said:
sure damon :ugeek: ,

i guess ill keep the jennings since you dont want it. i need 2 of them anyway. thanks
:lol: :shock:
hey hey hey you know i want the jennings bad so stop playing around :lol:

mpekar

Aug 8, 2008
mzchops said:
mpekar said:
Damon--have this-

2l.jpg
thanks mike but i'm going to field some more offers first i'll let you know

np bud--lmk when u know

Members online

Latest posts