Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay seller forgets acknowledge jersey number Freddie Freeman auto 5/25

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

This seller has listed 1/100, 150/150, 1/500, etc., as 1/1's in the past.

I also know he is a consignment seller, so it might not have been his card.

I sold a /75 version of this card for a dollar more than Imac received for this Freddie Freeman 5/25 jersey auto card a few months ago.

*edit- I looked at the card in the auction and the autograph is jacked up. Now, I'm not so bummed that I missed this.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Topps-...161664?hash=item4891b45c00:g:crUAAOSwV0RXu-Cj

Last edited:
I think that the card would have sold for at least $10 more if the seller mentioned the jersey numbering. Here is card from the same seller. Freddie Freeman 2011 Bowman Chrome Gold RC #ed 1/50 BGS 9 AU 10. http://www.ebay.com/itm/371718068204?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT Notice the title. I think Imac left some money on the table by running this card at auction.
Not everyone cares about the jersey number. That card still sold dirt cheap.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
OK, but if someone was buying it because it was Freeman's #, then they would know that regardless of whether or not the seller listed it in the title. I'd say $10 seems decent for a ****ty sticker auto from a half-assed product.

OK, but if someone was buying it because it was Freeman's #, then they would know that regardless of whether or not the seller listed it in the title. I'd say $10 seems decent for a ****ty sticker auto from a half-assed product.

I sold that same card, with the same color jersey swatches, not jersey numbered, with a higher serial number for $1 more during spring training. If Imac put 1/1 in the title, the card would have probably sold for a little more. Imac does have a very high shipping rate also. Someone paid $14 total for this card. Either way, the autograph is messed up and I would not even want this card in my collection.

I swear that I had no clue that Imac was even a member here. That was not my intention at all. I would have made this thread no matter who the seller was. The main focus of my pc is Freddie Freeman autographs. Imac just happened to be a guy who had 2 interesting Freddie Freeman autos end. I am innocent here, boss. GF
I see what you are doing. You are trying to bait Imac into an argument. Please stop.

$1 in an ebay auction isn't news and no one cares.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
I sold that same card, with the same color jersey swatches, not jersey numbered, with a higher serial number for $1 more during spring training. If Imac put 1/1 in the title, the card would have probably sold for a little more. Imac does have a very high shipping rate also. Someone paid $14 total for this card. Either way, the autograph is messed up and I would not even want this card in my collection.

Are you looking for a high five for selling a different card for $1 more five months ago? I really don't get the point here. I mean, I sold a Kris Bryant Prizm auto /50 in December for more than the same card /199 went for, does that mean the seller of the /199 screwed up? Are you bored and just want to point out a non-existant mistake?

Members online

Latest posts