Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How much should a card like this sell for??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
http://cgi.ebay.com/MARK-MELANCON-2008- ... dZViewItem

his base auto's sell for around $5, his refs around $12-15, his golds $30 and his blacks $35

how much should his printing plate auto's go for? I already made 3 offers which were all auto-declined and I thought they were very fair and I am over the limit of offers. I have contacted him but he was taking 2 days to get back to me each time I replied and finally he stopped contacting me.

Also, I will give anyone who helps me get this into my collection a nice prize ;)

trademhigh

Aug 10, 2008
Beavan Sterlings sold around the same last I checked, and I think his plate brought in 60 + shipping. Granted that's 07 sterling, but I still believe it will be about the same. Maybe more if there are any big time yankee 1/1 collectors.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
thanks guys.....my first offer was $50, then $70, then $80 and all were automatically declined

I want this card so bad but how far would you really go? :?

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
no more than $50 on the plate. plates, with the except of lars for some reason, doesn't sell for as much as people think from sterling

dave

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
If he auto-declined $80 for that...let him keep it.

In auction, that card would (and should) sell in the $50 range.

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
agree, let him eat up ebay fees until he decides to list it auction style.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Well he's gotten 8 different offer so yours may have fell short.May want to up the ante.Try contacting him with a higher offer since your out of offers on ebay.

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
predatorkj said:
Well he's gotten 8 different offer so yours may have fell short.May want to up the ante.Try contacting him with a higher offer since your out of offers on ebay.

the other offers could have been $30-40 though...will try contacting him again to see what we can do

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island
numba1yankeefan said:
just offered him $50 paypal and a 08 donruss threads diamond kings lars anderson auto for it

lets see what happens

he told me he was not interested him and I responded and he hasnt gotten back to me since last night

i hate people like this! :(

numba1yankeefan

Nov 29, 2008
Long Island

Members online