Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2005 ZENITH ???????????????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brumbach

The base cards are plain, the silver and golds are Dufex.

These are silvers:
c8c1_1.jpg

btw, I tried to list 50 Zenith cards in my store on Friday night and got an error message. Apparantly the system thought that I was listing 50 Zenith televisions and flagged the upload. I had to email eBay and they had a rep override the system and I got everything listed on Saturday night instead.

pghbuccos

Aug 7, 2008
PixBurgh
base
2005zenith.jpg

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Now you guys have me confused.

Base
2005-75.jpg

Artist's Proof Silver
2005-76.jpg

Artist's Proof Gold #/50
2005-77.jpg

There is also Z-gold, z-silver, and museum collection.

phalm

Feb 27, 2009
my cards are exactly the same except for the z in the corner.. one z is silver ....one z is gold...the cards are normal
no shine or gloss....so the silver is a base and the gold should be listed on ebay as what???????????

thanks for the help

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
phalm said:
my cards are exactly the same except for the z in the corner.. one z is silver ....one z is gold...the cards are normal
no shine or gloss....so the silver is a base and the gold should be listed on ebay as what???????????

thanks for the help

I think the gold z is the base.

jarcar

Aug 7, 2008
Vancouver Canada
phalm said:

thanks for the help

I believe the Gold is Hobby base and the silver is retail base.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
Ok, so just so we're clear on this...

Beckett lists for Hanley Ramirez (and I assume all other players):
Base
Z-Gold
Z-Silver
Artist's Proof Gold #/50
Artist's Proof Silver
Museum Collection

How do you tell the base, z-gold, and z-silver apart? How do you tell the artist's proof silver from the museum collection?

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
Base cards have the gold foil
Z-Silver were 1 per retail pack and the foil was silver
Z-Gold were also a retail pull, but I've never seen one
Artist's Proof Gold #/50 Pretty self explanatory
Artist's Proof Silver Not sure
Museum Collection At one time I had some, I am pretty sure the card says Museum Collection on the back

EmeraldRain

Aug 21, 2008
Seattle, WA.
The silver AP's look just like the Gold AP's but with the silver colored background. The scan you showed was the Museum since it doesn't say Artist's Proof all over the background.

Tomlinson21RB

Aug 7, 2008
MA
EmeraldRain said:
The silver AP's look just like the Gold AP's but with the silver colored background. The scan you showed was the Museum since it doesn't say Artist's Proof all over the background.

Thanks. I didn't notice that before.

Members online

Latest posts