Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Playoff Contenders Preview Autos--How many?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Wondering if anyone had insight/information as to how many of these were released. Have heard 99, 299, 499 over the past month or so but no real concrete information. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mike

chuckbartowski

Jan 2, 2009
mredsox89 said:
Wondering if anyone had insight/information as to how many of these were released. Have heard 99, 299, 499 over the past month or so but no real concrete information. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Mike

I think Donruss has already stated that they would not be releasing the print runs on the Contenders and Elite from Prime Cuts.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
chuckbartowski said:
mredsox89 said:

Mike

I think Donruss has already stated that they would not be releasing the print runs on the Contenders and Elite from Prime Cuts.

Ah, alright, guess we will never have a concrete answer then.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
mredsox89 said:

Mike

It is up there with how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootise roll tootise pop....the world may never know.
:(

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
EricInCT said:
mredsox89 said:

Mike

It is up there with how many licks does it take to get to the center of a tootise roll tootise pop....the world may never know.

haha. I have been picking up Raben's. I have three of them now with snipes set on a couple more. I like the look much better than his regular contenders auto and its for about a 10th of the price.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
mredsox89 said:
EricInCT said:
mredsox89 said:

Mike

haha. I have been picking up Raben's. I have three of them now with snipes set on a couple more. I like the look much better than his regular contenders auto and its for about a 10th of the price.

The only reason its 1/10th of the price is because there are only 38 copies in Contenders. Its a super short print but surprisingly there have been several listed in the past week.

Allen

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009
Bruin7 said:
mredsox89 said:
EricInCT said:
mredsox89 said:

Mike

The only reason its 1/10th of the price is because there are only 38 copies in Contenders. Its a super short print but surprisingly there have been several listed in the past week.

Allen

I thought yours would have sold higher.

mredsox89

Aug 29, 2008
Miami/Boston
Bruin7 said:
mredsox89 said:
EricInCT said:
mredsox89 said:

Mike

Allen

Yea, i know thats the reason. The price has slowly dipped down since release and i am holding out on getting one. It is low on my want list right now but i dont think there will be any more Canes released in products for a while so im hoping my funds can replenish so i can get one.

Members online

Latest posts