Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cleaning out my step-sons bedroom

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
A few years back my stepson wanted to start collecting baseball cards because i collected them. he knew nothing about the players but enjoyed opening packs. Well his interest lasted all but five minutes but not after i gave him a binder and he put all his cards in it.

fast forward to a few weeks ago and my wife and he had cleaned out all of his toys and such that he doesnt play with anymore so they can be donated. well in the bunch of toys was a small box of his cards and his binder. My wife says to me, " do you want to go through those before they get donated?" And of course im like, no i went through them when we got them and took all the good cards. lol

Well the next day i decided i better go through them just in case. there was a topps chrome gold ryan howard and some bowman chrome parallels of nobodys.

then i got a bit excited because i saw some ink, too bad they were junk. Not sure how he came across the football card lol

reece1_zps1tkjrmoj.jpg

After going through the binder i decided to go through the little box he had. it had two small stacks of cards in it. And to my utter suprise i found these two cards in there. :D:eek:

reece2_zpsqoh5plug.jpg

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
For a second I thought you might get some interest from Japanese collectors on the Takahashi, but then I checked eBay and saw one on COMC, unsold, for $2.58. Oh well, the Trouts are nice.

PeteD

Oct 15, 2009
Southern Ont.
i went through my sons' Piazza collection and found tons of nice stuff...of course i bought it. one was a 1992 B RC PSA 9 i picked up at a shop wayyy back in 2005 for $20 Canadian.

Members online

Latest posts