Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2007 SP Rookie Edition Lincecum Auto Help!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sfnorton

Aug 9, 2008
Alameda, CA
Hi,

Don't know if I can ask, but I can't find any pricing or run amount for this card:

LIncecumSPRookieEditionForQuestion.jpg

I noticed both the online and print version of Beckett's have this as N/A and I haven't seen any recent EBay sales to get an idea of, well, anything about it. It's card number 166.

Does anybody have ideas/help?

Thanks

matty07

Aug 7, 2008
Hamilton, Canada
There are so many variations of that card but I think you got the nicest one.. Darocker is right most of his 07 rookie autos otherthan his chrome obviously usually sell between 40-50...This isnt beckett you can ask any quesion you want. Welcome to the boards I hope you enjoy it here

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
That's the SP variation of Rookie SPs. It's the hardest one to find of like 5.

sfnorton

Aug 9, 2008
Alameda, CA
Thanks, darocker (probably should have just gone to you in the first place since you seem to have a beat on all things Lincecum) and others.

Thanks also for the prices. Now that somebody mentioned it was a SP, are those prices for this specific card or for all in the set (or does it matter)?

Kurt

darocker80

Aug 7, 2008
Lincecum Land
sfnorton said:
Thanks, darocker (probably should have just gone to you in the first place since you seem to have a beat on all things Lincecum) and others.

Thanks also for the prices. Now that somebody mentioned it was a SP, are those prices for this specific card or for all in the set (or does it matter)?

Kurt
For that specific card (same picture/pose/design). Wanted to pick one up, but the sticker repels me.

disengager

Aug 7, 2008
Seattle
I use to own that card a few months ago. I have heard there are as little as 20-50 copies of it in print. I sold mine for $80 after he won the CY.

Latest posts