Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Have you seen the new baseball figures on store shelves? Look just like McFarlanes.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
Today at Target, I saw David Ortiz and Madison Bumgarner figures in the baseball card section.

I thought they were McFarlanes, but they're made by a Canadian company called Imports Dragon.
They look pretty high quality and detailed, but not quite as realistic as McFarlanes, though about the same size. They're also fully licensed with logos.

Have any of you seen these in stores, and do you own any?

The website shows there are a lot of different players.

http://baseballfigures.com/en/six-inches/

Weird there's no Trout, Harper or Kershaw in the 1st series.

2016-Imports-Dragon-MLB-Baseball-Kris-Bryant.jpg

2016-Imports-Dragon-MLB-Baseball-Josh-Donaldson.jpg

Last edited:

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City
Saw an article on Beckett around spring that these were coming. Then I saw their booth at the All-Star Fan Fest in San Diego, had to pick Big Papi.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Too bad they dont have one from each team on the checklist.

Starting Lineup'esque reboot?

Fordman

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I think I read somewhere awhile ago that McFarlane doesn't have the MLB license and these are replacing McFarlane

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I think I read somewhere awhile ago that McFarlane doesn't have the MLB license and these are replacing McFarlane

All good as the McFarlanes got real stale. They used to be some of the best looking action figures sport related or non. And now they are all the same figures with only minor changes. I swear they had some of the coolest looking basketball figures. Better done and more realistic down to the detail than any other action figures produced.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts