Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

@@@@@@Thursday Morning Thread@@@@@@

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Good morning all, boy do I regret staying up last night to watch that whole game, but I'd prolly be saying different if the Mets won, congrats to the Giants, I need some sleep!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
All my Bumgarner cards just went up in price LOL --- about 2000 cards
I will pull out Syndegaard also . Looks like 10,000 Mets stay slow movers
Already hate being off today -- have to work Friday
At least I have coffee and Grand babies will be here , daylight = sorting Falcons UGH slow movers here .

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
I work in a TP company and all trucks going south have been put on hold so warehouse floor space is full . We also sell to the islands so containers will be coming to be loaded - those are a %^^*&&*(* to load.
So if anybody going south TAKE WATER AND TP

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all
attachment.php

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
dang now someone wants to trade days off next week UGH . I will at least get a hamburger for this trade LOL

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning all. Started snowing this morning while driving for work. Loaded one truck to transfer some beans before it started to come down. Have to get a hearing test done for work today too.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well my work on the 2009 Allen and Ginter set has officially come to a screeching halt. Made some trades and sales over on SCN and got rid of quite a few today. The most notable one that was traded was Andy Pettitte.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Evening All!

All around bad day today. Court this morning then had an intake. The courts were jammed this morning and had taken longer than we wanted it to. The intake was normal but the hospital part of it went from bad to worse in a matter of minutes.

Enjoy your evening all!

Fordman

Members online

No members online now.