Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Teams of the last 4 Decades

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
So which ones do you think are the teams of the last four decades?

I'm just going to wing it but here's my picks.

70s Athletics
80s Dodgers
90s Yankees
00s Yankees

DTA

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I might have to go with Red Sox in '00's, not the Yanks. An argument might be made for the Cardinals.

The Giants are in control for this decade.

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
I actually consider the 90s Braves as one of the all time underachieving teams considering they were in post season ever year (minus 90) and had 3 HOF aces yet only won once.

DTA

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
I actually consider the 90s Braves as one of the all time underachieving teams considering they were in post season ever year (minus 90) and had 3 HOF aces yet only won once.

DTA
I'm not saying they didn't underachiev, however I still think they are a team of that decade. (At least one of the 2 or 3 to consider).

Ryan

Sent from my SM-G920V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Last edited:

Austin

Aug 7, 2008
Dallas, Texas
I might have to go with Red Sox in '00's, not the Yanks.
I considered the Red Sox too, but then I looked at the standings and the Yankees blew away the Red Sox in the '00s.

While they both won 2 World Series, the Yankees went to 4 World Series in the decade and won the AL East Division 8 of 10 years and won over 100 regular season games in four years.

Members online

Latest posts