Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Post a card you're convinced no one else has...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
This should be interesting...basically post a non-1/1 you think no one else can provide a scan of. Also don't post a whole print run of red refractors or very low #d cards. The higher #d, non-PC, or creative cards posted earn the most respect. And the card must be in your possession. See how long it takes for another person to post the same card. You can dig through any source to find another scan, it doesn't have to be in your possession. So yes you can have Burbank's page ready. I'm going to try to pick one to post...

EDIT-
Ok I'll bend the rules a little. Instead of showing off PC items, try to show off cards that go outside your PC. Maybe a pack-pulled Zambrano that you're convinced Zambrano38 has never seen. So you will get more kudos if you show off an Eric Chavez card knowing full well there is a huge Chavez collector here.

********after 1000 views********
I have come up with my top 3 to beat. The top 3 I deem most creative or difficult to beat.
1. 1998 UD Ray Nitschke commemorative 61/66
2. 1968 Venezuela Topps Nolan Ryan RC
3. Stadium Club quad auto Clemens/Castilla/Gonzalez/Alou

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Theres only 1 other scan on the internet that I am aware of.

4f.jpg

gonzagacubs

Aug 7, 2008
Glenpool, OK
DSC00877.jpg

I have MagicPapa to thank for finding this card for me. I realize I am kinda breaking the rules with this one, since the print run is only 10, but I doubt anyone has a copy of it at the moment.

Eric Patterson 04 SP Prospects Gold Auto 9/10.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
2000 Paramount Cooperstown Bound Proof /20

normal_2000paramountcoopproof.jpg

Thanks to onionring9 for this card. I really can't recall seeing another of any player like it, so it's unlikely that another member here has a Sosa.

MOFNY

Aug 9, 2008
East Greenwich, RI
Not breaking the rules at all. I'm just looking for some creativity along the way. Also add a short note as to why you think the card is unique.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
I doubt anyone else has a scan of this as I don't think anyone else would buy the whole Cubs set just to get the Zambrano :lol:
scan0703.jpg

cubsfan2513

Jan 22, 2009
Omaha, NE/Chicago, IL
This it pretty cheap but theres only 5 of these. Its the red refractor of Alex Gordon in my sig. I have 4 of them so if someone can find the only other one in existance it would both be a major feat and a major help to me. It's a win-win situation!