Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Been several years since I posted... wonder what this would go for (not for sale though)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
I have not been active in the hobby for over 3 years now, as my baseball card budget went to diapers and day care after my wife and I had our son Noah. That said, I still have all my cards, but am no longer active on E-Bay other than for an occasional item for my son. Since he recorded the final out for the Cubs in last night's historical game, I wonder how that would impact one of my best pulls ever. I hope this attaches correctly... I don't even have my new computer hooked up to a scanner, and the card itself is actually in my safe deposit box at my bank.

MisterT

Mar 7, 2011
Virginia
I tried selling 2 of his autos when he got traded to the Cubs. Listed both for .99 and got no bidders (they were stickers from ProDebut one base and one /199). I image you would do better that I did.

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
I tried selling 2 of his autos when he got traded to the Cubs. Listed both for .99 and got no bidders (they were stickers from ProDebut one base and one /199). I image you would do better that I did.

Well, I am a die-hard Cubs fan and no desire to sell. Just curious as to what its value might be and how it might be impacted by last night's game.

bongo870

Sep 30, 2009
Marlton NJ
welcome back! well.. one sold on E-bay. it was listed at 249.00 but they took a best offer. Dont know what the offer was...

fsulevine

Mar 5, 2011
Tallahassee, FL
Okay, thank you for the info! I know another member had also pulled one years back... can't remember exactly who... maybe Jaypers??? We both had ours graded and both got a 9.5. I think whoever it was also held onto it at the time.

Members online